Road Condition Updates after severe floodings and typhoons
between Phnom Penh / Mondolkiri-Rattanakiri & beween Sihnoukville / Kampot-Kep
Dear Valued Guests and Partners,
- Due to severe floodings combined with the seasonal monsoon from India and the recent typhoons from China, there have been some road damages affecting some parts of the many roads in the Kingdom :
- Mondulkiri / Ratanakiri / Siem Reap / Kampot : Roads between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap / Mondulkiri / Ratanakiri are still overall in relatively decent conditions. Parts of Kampot Road are under renovation. There is no major flooding, but the bad conditions of the roads make traveling uneasy and taking much more time than usual.
* Problem in some parts of the provinces (flooding, bad road condition)
- Between Mondulkiri and Rattanakiri : Road around Lumphat village was flooded and water flow was extremely strong. Only big and heavy car can go through this road.
- Between Sihanoukville and Kampot : Road conditions have slightly improved now around Prey Nub village and it is drivable but the journey will take longer.
All Dreams Cambodia is monitoring closely the situation and the safety and well-being of our guests who are currently traveling on the roads of Cambodia are of utmost importance, and we are constantly checking the conditions daily. We will keep you updated as the monitoring and the assessment is still on-going with our Team throughout Cambodia.
For more information, contact us @ email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Dreams Cambodia Team members